Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you offer web hosting + maintenance?
Sure do. Hosting is completely covered!
Are there any set up or cancellation fees?
What happens if I pass on your plan?
If you decide to decline the maintenance plan, there’s a lot that can go wrong. Here are the top reasons I recommend you make sure your website is maintained:
- The site will not be optimized which leads to poor performance, slow loading times and a gradual loss of Google SEO rankings.
- The site’s tools, plugins, themes and WordPress itself will quickly go out of date which is the #1 leading cause of website hacks. It’s incredibly important to keep ALL your website tools and plugins up-to-date.
- You’ll have no backups or restore points so if the site gets hacked or breached, you could lose all your content, pages and Google ranking.
- You won’t get a monthly report overviewing your site traffic, page views, etc.
- Most importantly, you won’t have me as your trusted webmaster to assist you with quick updates, tweaks, website issues, etc. Often you’ll have to try getting a hold of your hosting company for any assistance.
Does my monthly update time roll over?
What if my site gets hacked while on the plan?
If your site should get compromised while you’re on the plan – I’ll take care of cleaning the site and getting everything squared away with Google at no extra cost to you. But have no fear; to date – we’ve had ZERO hacks or breaches with any sites on our maintenance plan.
What if I have updates that require more than the time included in my plan?
I always try to get your updates done quickly and within your time allotment to save you some extra cost but if you have a decent amount of updates that will require more hours, I’ll give you an estimate of time and do that at our hourly rate.
What if I pass on the plan and my site gets hacked?
I can take care of getting the site cleaned for an initial cleanup fee of $350 then we can immediately get your site on our monthly plan to make sure it remains clean and protected from hacks.
How fast do you get to the monthly updates?
I’m pretty darn quick around these parts. I try to get to updates within 24hrs. As a monthly client, you always get top priority compared to clients who aren’t on the plan.
Can I make changes to my site from my phone?
Sorry but no, you must work from a laptop or desktop in order to make any changes to your website.